For more than 40 years, Euclid® Medical Products has been a trusted partner for hospital/retail pharmacies, long-term care facilities and third-party repackagers seeking high-quality, efficient multi/unit dose packaging and barcoding systems. With customizable software offering linear and 2D barcoding capabilities, fade-resistant thermal transfer printing and multiple accessories to improve your unit dose packaging process, we are committed to helping you reduce costs and improve your overall operational efficiency. By manufacturing our own equipment, we provide superior products built to stand the test of time with the updated features needed by today’s pharmacies, long-term care facilities and third-party repackagers.
The Euclid® Difference:
There’s a reason Euclid® multi/unit dose packaging systems are the most widely used machines by all contract repackaging companies and are relied on by hospital/retail pharmacies and long-term care facilities all over the world. It’s called “The Euclid® Difference,” and these are just some of the many ways we provide exceptional products and value to our customers.
- Speed of units: A variety of machines that can produce up to 120 units per minute
- Better construction with an extremely durable and solid frame
- Durability: Units that are properly maintained and updated can last for more than 20 years
- Better seal of packages
- Non-fading, thermal transfer printing
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel tabletop
- Foot pedal option available for both dry and wet units
- One price with no hidden charges: Installation, training and software are included in cost
- Complete system package with computer system, customized workstation cart, monitor arm and keyboard shelf for a convenient way to operate and mobilize a unit dose packaging machine.
- Lowest cost per package in the industry
- All machines are manufactured by Euclid® in the USA
Euclid® Medical Products is a division of Precision Products Group. Founded in 1980, Precision Products Group helps customers achieve higher levels of product performance, quality, and cost-effectiveness with innovative products, custom designed and manufactured to each customer’s needs. The company has grown to include a family of leading manufacturers of precision products for automotive, electrical insulation, defense, medical and pharmaceutical, specialty packaging and other industrial and consumer industries.