- No products in the cart.
The Euclid® Difference:
There’s a reason Euclid® unit dose packaging systems are the most widely used machines by all contract re-packaging companies and are relied on by hospital pharmacies and long-term care facilities all over the world. It’s called “The Euclid® Difference,” and these are just some of the many ways we provide exceptional products and value to our customers.
- Speed of units: A variety of machines that can produce up to 120 units per minute
- Better construction with an extremely durable and solid frame
- Durability: Units that are properly maintained and updated can last for more than 20 years
- Better seal of packages
- Non-fading, thermal transfer printing
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel tabletop
- Foot pedal option available for both dry and wet units
- One price with no hidden charges: Installation, training and software are included in cost
- Complete system package with computer system, customized workstation cart, monitor arm and keyboard shelf for a convenient way to operate and mobilize a unit dose packaging machine
- Lowest cost per package in the industry
- All machines are manufactured by Euclid® in the USA