- No products in the cart.
Euclid® Medical Products is excited to announce the introduction of two new packaging machines in 2019. The Axial RMD-144, featuring 144 canisters, and the Axial RMD-352, featuring 352 canisters.
These Next Generation solid packaging machines can unit dose or multi-dose solid medications at speeds up to 65 packages per minute. Storing up to 15 canisters of one medication for high volume runners, the machines can continue to produce as canisters are replaced.
Built on a revolutionary new rotary design, the 2×2 foot (144) and 2×4 foot (352) machines boast a smaller footprint than any other machine on the market. This sleek new design also allows for easy access to the canisters, as well as easy cleaning and maintenance. With new RFID smart canisters and a built-in dehumidifier, these machines can package medication with a very low error rate.
Key Features Also Include:
- A 6.5″ LCD panel built into the machine at eye level for ease of operation
- Packaging materials contain technology that provides Fast Easy Opening
- Provides 300 DPI thermal transfer printing and can produce linear or 2D barcodes.
- 2 models; 144/352 canister machines
- Speeds up to 65 packages/minute
- Smart canisters feature RFID technology
- Built-in dehumidifier