- No products in the cart.
The next-generation Blister Cadet® Unit dose machine for blister packaging features standardized 2-Up tooling that minimizes tooling change-over. The Blister Cadet® offers improved efficiency, accuracy and ease of use in unit dose packaging for both liquid and solid blister packaged medications. It also includes a pause feature that can be enabled mid-run to allow an operator to multi-task and temporarily stop the machine.
With speeds up to 30 CPM, a guillotine cut station and change-over in less than five minutes, the Blister Cadet®’s updated features and technology are designed to increase operational efficiencies, decrease costs and ensure patient safety.
The Blister Cadet® includes the Euclid® Vantage software package, a fingerprint reader, pill camera and linear barcode scanner. Other accessories such as a 2D barcode scanner, workstation cart, HP computer system and monitor arm can be purchased as optional accessories.
- Six-zone preheating for difficult to form materials
- Speeds up to 30 CPM
- Small footprint with table top size design
- Panasonic control touchpad
- Auto retract seal and preheat stations
- Fixed stations / fixed feed length
- Perforation station
- Guillotine cut station
- Class A package/closure
- Packages compatible with dispensing machines
- Standardized 2-Up tooling to minimize change-over
- Change-over in less than 5 minutes
- Pause feature that can be enabled mid-run to allow an operator to multi-task and temporarily stop the machine
- Euclid® Vantage Software, which offers true type fonts, controlled drug symbol, customizable reports, password protection and many other features