Ideal for large hospitals and third-party repackagers, the Cadet Twin® is a fast, efficient and durable tabletop machine designed for maximum uptime. Reliable, durable and complete with excellent on-site service, training and ongoing technical support, the Cadet Twin® provides third-party repackagers with a machine they can rely on for continuous service. When properly maintained and updated, Euclid® machines can last for more than 20 years, making today’s purchase an investment that will stand the test of time for many years to come.
Featuring the latest software, barcoding, safety and operational features, the Cadet Twin® packages 120 units per minute in the standard 1.5-by-1.5 inch package size. A fingerprint reader, pill camera, linear barcode scanner and the Euclid® Vantage™ Software package are included with purchase. Other accessories such as a 2D barcode scanner and complete system package can be purchased separately.
Other key features include:
- Linear and 2D barcoding capabilities
- Incremental numbering capabilities
- USB connection
- 300 DPI fade-resistant thermal transfer printing
- Euclid® Vantage™ Software, which offers true type fonts, controlled drug symbol, customizable reports, password protection and many other features**
- Accommodates variable package lengths
- Durable, one-piece cast aluminum frame
- Servo motor for precision packages
- Optional auto cutoff feature available for purchase
- Class A and B packaging to existing
- Stainless steel tabletop
- 120 units per minute
- Cost savings: Use our cost savings calculator* to see exactly how much money you can save using Euclid machines.
- Patient safety: Automatic Tallman lettering helps distinguish similarly-named drugs. Other safety measures include the sterile stainless steel tabletop and pill camera for visual verification.
- Improve operational efficiency: Sensor monitoring system prevents outage and rethreading. Optional programmable auto cutoff feature eliminates the need to manually tear packages.