- No products in the cart.
The Vantage Bagging Machine from Euclid Medical Products is the ultimate solution in hand load syringes, vials and other miscellaneous pharmacy items. The Vantage Bagging Machine is specifically designed to bring simplicity, versatility, quality and value to to all of your pharmacy packaging needs.
Vantage Software works with the Bagging Machine to allow access to all your information. Vantage Software Euclid® Vantage Software, as well as installation/training, is included in the purchase of any Euclid® Vantage Series equipment.
The Vantage Bagging Machine is simple to operate, with a user-friendly display that enables easy access to operating parameters, job set-up, job storage, and onboard system diagnostics. The unique, locking turntable combines with the automatic thread feature to provide ergonomic handling and changeover of Vantage bags-on-a-roll.
Operating at speeds up to 25 bags per minute (15 BPM OneStep version), the Vantage Bagging Machine offers innovative engineering in a simple, tabletop design. The machine features a small footprint of 22 x 19 inches and weighs just 82 pounds. The quiet, all-electric design does not require compressed air to run, making the unit highly adaptable in any low- to mid-volume production environment.
Features and Benefits:
- All Electric System
- Compressed air is not required to operate
- Operator-friendly, easy to navigate menu structure with job storage and recall, as well as onboard diagnostics to maximize productivity and uptime
- Compatible with Euclid Vantage Software
- Prints high-resolution graphics, text, and barcodes directly on the bag*; tilt-back printer head for easy maintenance
- Compact design is ideal for low- to mid-volume packaging operations
- Film – Control dancer assembly for positive bag-web control provides accurate positioning for inline printing, loading, and sealing
- Multi-position bag support shelf for flexibility
- Tilt-back printer* enables fast and easy maintenance and is system-matched for highest print quality.