- No products in the cart.
The Vantage Label Printer, a high-quality thermal printer with 600 DPI printing capabilities, boasts the ability to read 2D barcodes at speeds of up to 4 inches per second. The printer provides a maximum width of 4.17 inches along with a 3.5-inch TFT display. Euclid’s Vantage software has been programmed to work with the label printer, eliminating the need for a second database of information and makes the Vantage Label Printer compatible with other Euclid Vantage products.
In order to increase patient health and wellness, hospitals require medication doses to be scanned as they leave the EDC and scanned again before a patient. The Vantage Label Printer allows for printing alongside packaging with The Atomic Liquid Unit Dose® machine, meaning more efficiency for hospital staff and increased safety for patients.
The Vantage software stores data in one place, allowing all products using Vantage software to access the same database, decreasing the chance for miscommunication or human error.
- 600 DPI printing for 2D barcodes
- Does not require its own database
- Cost reduction by 50 percent over other printers.
- Resolution: 24 dots/mm (600 DPI)
- Max Print Speed: 102 mm (4”)/second
- Max Print Width: 106 mm (4.17“)
- Max Print Length: 2,540 mm (100”)
- Size: 226 mm (W) x 200 mm (H) x 332 mm (D) 8.90“ (W) x 7.87“ (H) x 13.07“ (D)
- Label Roll Capacity: 127 mm (5“) OD
- Display: 3.5” color TFT Display
- Software: Vantage
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Safety: FCC Class B, CE Class B, RCM, UL, cUL, TÜV/ Safety, CCC, BIS, EAC, ENERGY STAR®